Thursday, November 6, 2008

Christmas Cards



I'm going to be doing some Christmas cards for a few people and I thought I'd upload a few templates that I have, and if there are others out there that would like to order some Christmas cards, check out some of my current templates and let me know which one you like.  And also, if you need pictures for your Christmas cards, you've come to the right place!  Email me at thelindgrens@email.com to set up your photo session.  
PS:  Nickole I hope you don't mind I put your family pics in just to give people an idea of what the complete cards will look like.  





I also have more templates coming soon, but you'll have to get a hold of me to see more.  :)
And just a reminder to all those beautiful pregnant women out there, I also do birth announcements.  


3 comments:

Heather said...

oh those are nice... hey tell the troutmans hi for me!! love ya sis!

FamiLee said...

I really like the bottom one. I think that you did such a great job...I am going to copy for a blog post. Hope that's okay.

aprilhoyt said...

good job!! way to get out there!!